Saturday 22 October 2016

Happy 18th!

Happy Saturday peeps!

I'm back with a cute card I made for Kate, the daughter of a friend. She has just gone 18 and I was keen to create a card using my wonderful Cricut® Explore Air.

Without further ado, here is the card...


Items needed...

Digital die images: Live Simply Cartridge - Flower Frame (#M45B2B)  - Cricut®
Vinyl: White - Cricut®
Card stock: chocolate, orange, pale pink, red
Card blank: 15cm white square
Gems: clear
Punch: corner rounder
Adhesives

It was great having a play with my machine again and I'm pleased with the way the card turned out. It was so bright and cheery!

I hope you like my little make, thank you for dropping by! TTFN! x

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Fab, love the chocolate and the pink combo. Creative Blessings, Tracy x