Tuesday 7 June 2016

Birthday Butterfly

Mornin' peeps!

Today is my friend June's birthday - Happy Birthday June! 

I have some gorgeous papers by Echo park and one in particular would look lovely on a birthday card. I saw a card on Pinterest and loved the layout which would work really well with the patterned paper.


Items needed...

Patterned paper: Splendid Sunshine 12 x 12 Collection Kit - Echo Park
Card stock: bright pink, white
Dies: Echo Park Springtime (659117) - Sizzix
Stamps: Sentiments Stamps (#10105761) - Bo Bunny
Ink pad: Onyx Black - Versafine
Pearls: pale green, white

I used the Floral Fancy paper from the kit and the butterfly from the die set. The two white side panels were raised up using foam tape.

I'm sure June will love her card :o)

So, that's me for this post. Thank you for stopping by and I'll be back soon! x


2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A REALLY beautiful card, with great design and colours, love it.
Faith
x

Tracy Welham said...

Very pretty, brilliant design. Creative Blessings, Tracy x