Saturday 15 August 2015

Blah Blah Blah...

Happy Saturday peeps!

I actually managed to go for a bike ride this morning and have a cup of tea with the 'girls' (my chickens) in the garden. That sounds like I did the bike ride and have the tea at the same time! Noooo, bike ride first, tea after -lol!

Anyhoo, it was Joolz 50th birthday during the week, (Joolz runs the Zumba classes) and it was her party last Saturday. I decided to use one of my fave stamp sets for her card, Tim Holtz's Bird Crazy. Here is the result!



Items needed...

Stamps: Bird Crazy by Tim Holtz (CMS212) - Stampers Anonymous; Blah Blah (UMG1664) - Art Impressions
Card stock: white
Ink pad: Tuxedo Black - Memento
Promarkers: Amber, Bright Green, Canary, Cerise, Frosted Jade*, Ice Grey 1, Lime Green, Magenta, Oasis*
Baker's twine: black

I love this set, as it is great to use on cards for both men and women. I did add the sentiment 'Happy birthday you old bird' inside the card. The stamp was taken from the Inkadinkado set called Bird Assortment.

I hope you like my little make, thank you for calling by. Enjoy the rest of your weekend! xx

post signature

2 comments:

Pia S said...

I love this set too, they're so versatile these birds! Very cute CAS design, beautiful colors.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Fab card and colours, love it.