Thursday 2 July 2015

Birdie Bag - Using Cricut® Explore Air

Hello crafty friends!

I hope you get this post as it is a scheduled one. I'm at the Royal Norfolk Show today then my Zumba class tonight - phew!

The wonderful peeps at Cricut® and Ranieri sent me a new Cricut® Explore Air. I went to a sneak peek launch back in March at the Berkeley Hotel where we were treated to the most wonderful afternoon tea.

I will give you my honest opinion and review of the machine in a later post.

I did a charity Zumbathon last weekend and for my raffle prize donation I made a cute shopper bag and a set of fab note cards.

Here is the bag I made...





What you need...

Digital die image: Bird (#M354D9) - Wild Card Cartridge  - Cricut®; Speech Bubble (#M38C10) - Close To My Heart - Artiste Cartridge (Z1790)
Font: Block -  Ashlyn's Alphabet Cartridge - Cricut®
Cricut® Iron-on Glitter - Pink, Silver; Iron-on Lite - Teal
Bag: 100% cotton - white

What you do...

Select the images and add to the Design Space.
Add a text box and create the 'tweet'.
Cut out the bird in pink glitter, the 'tweet' in silver glitter and the speech bubble in teal iron-on.
Apply the images to one side of the bag, following the iron-on instructions.

I hope the photos look okay. Bags are a bit dodgy to arrange. 

I'm going to create a load more with different images to sell on my crafty boot sale later in the summer. Methinks I'll be purchasing lots of rolls of Iron-on...whoop whoop!

I will be back soon as I said before, with my thoughts of the Explore Air and I will be starting to do posts the note cards. 

Until then, thank you for calling by! xx

post signature

No comments: