Tuesday 7 October 2014

29 Again?

Afternoon peeps!

Well it's another wet, miserable day here in Norfolk. We can't complain too much, because until yesterday the weather here has been glorious. The chickens don't like this rain though, they've been sheltering in the shed :o(

Anyhoo! I'd like to show you the little card I made for my mum's birthday. Thankfully my lovely mum has a great sense of humour. I apologise for the quality of the photo, it was quite a dull day and I needed to get it posted to my mum, so I had no choice but to snap it when I could.

So here it is...



What you need...

Stamps: Bird Brain - The Alley Way Stamps; Birthday Sampler - Paper Smooches
Card stock: white
Ink pad: Onyx Black - Versafine
Patterned paper: Zip-A-Dee Doodle 6x6 Pad - Bo Bunny
Promarkers: Apple, Duck Egg, French Navy

What you do...

Stamp the bird onto white card and colour in.
Trim to size and attach to the top of a white top fold blank 10.5cm x 15cm.
Stick co-ordinating papers either side of the image.
Stamp the sentiment underneath, to the right.

I love this stamp set, the faces on the birds are so comical. I based the layout on Retrosketches #46.


My mum loved the card...phew!

Okay, I'm off now to get on with magazine commissions. Thanks for popping by and enjoy the rest of your day. xx

post signature

No comments: