Thursday 3 April 2014

March Candy Winner!

Whatcha peeps!

Hope you are all well :o) I've been busy with commissions for PaperCrafter and Crafts Beautiful. They are all finished and sent off so I have a bit of 'me' time.

Before I do the honours, I would like to say a big hello to all my new followers - HELLO!!!!! I will have a peep at all your blogs (if you have one). I can't miss out all my loyal, faithful and lovely existing followers...so a big hello to you too - HELLO!

Now onto the important stuff. The candy!!!

Here is the list of names in comment order and as I always do I've allocated each of a number. I then use Random.Org to generate a winning number.

  1. Divya
  2. Paperpapier
  3. Sindhu
  4. Aggie
  5. Ardilla
  6. Kelly-Anne
  7. Eemeli
  8. UT
  9. Berina
  10. Vinita
  11. Paperkate
  12. Olenkaja
  13. Kiranmayee
  14. Nikki C
  15. Phi
  16. Anjali
  17. Meredith
  18. Rajlakshmi
  19. Suman
  20. Dzej nej
  21. Lucretia
  22. Iris
  23. Dawn
  24. Justyna
  25. Robin
  26. Rebecca
  27. Kelly
  28. Doris
  29. Somdeepa
  30. Mags
  31. KT Fit Kitty
  32. Susan
  33. Elly
  34. La Vikinga
  35. Jaya
  36. Agnieszka
  37. Bad Kitty
  38. Catherine
  39. Gunjan
  40. Cebelica
  41. Jennyfer
  42. Misiowa
  43. Neha
And this month's winner is.....#6 Kelly-Anne! Congrats to you! If you email me your address Kelly-Anne I will get your lovely candy posted to you asap.

I wish I could send you all a candy, but imagine the postage costs?!!!!

Anyhoo.. the candy for April is going to be a bit different. I'm not saying anymore, you'll just have to keep an eye out for the post.

Before I sign off I just want to say thanks to you all for entering my giveaways and following my blog. I also appreciate the lovely comments you leave.

Take care xxx
post signature




1 comment:

Berina RGA said...

congrats to the winner :)
-Berina
Moxie Craftie