Tuesday 3 December 2013

November Candy Winner!

Hello my lovelies!
 
I now have my current commissions done and dusted for Crafts Beautiful and PaperCrafter; so it's time to catch up with you all.
 
A lovely big thank you to all who entered this month. The list gets longer each time! Wah-hey!
 
So, as usual I've given everyone who commented a number and then used Random.Org to pick the winner. Here is the list of entries...
 
  1. Meredith
  2. Heaney
  3. Joolaa
  4. Paperkate
  5. Carmen
  6. Robin
  7. Rebecca
  8. Berina
  9. Ayushi
  10. Eemeli
  11. Elly
  12. KT (Fit Kitty)
  13. Iris
  14. Suman
  15. Sidelle
  16. Kelly-Anne
  17. Kiranmayee
  18. Lucretia
  19. Tanya
  20. Glo
  21. Bhawana
  22. Hilde
  23. Beverly
  24. Tindaloo
  25. Hridya
  26. Ukka
  27. Natalia
  28. Okansa
  29. Jaya
  30. Divya 
Now the exciting bit. The randomly chosen winner for November is......Ta Da Da Da Da Da Dah!
 
#13 Iris! 
 
Congratulations :o) If you email me your address I can get the goodies posted to you as soon as.
 
Thank you all again for entering, I will be back later with a candy for December. Until then....xx

post signature



3 comments:

Jaya Raghuvanshi said...

congrats to the winner!!

Таня Валеева said...

Поздравляю победительницу!

Iris said...

Thanks so much. I just emailed my address to you. Don't know how I missed this post; thanks for your email this morning. Iris