Thursday 20 December 2012

K & Company Blog Candy (ends soon)

Hello Peeps and happy Thursday!
It's very wet and windy here in Norfolk - boo! Anyway, I noticed my last post went live successfully whilst we were away (now have a smug look on me ol' mush).
We had a lovely, if very tiring weekend. It's a long tedious journey, but it's worth it to see everyone. I made some of my famous mulled wine round at my Sister's on Saturday night. It is very potent and not for lightweights. Yvonne & I were soon a bit squiffy!
This post is just a reminder that the K & Company blog candy giveaway ends tomorrow. I'll probably pick the winner sometime over the weekend. Good luck and a big hug and thank you to all you lovely peeps who have entered. It really is a fab set of papers, definitely classic K & Company. As I mentioned in the original post, some of these are now discontinued or have been part of an exclusive collection, not readily available in the shops.
I have several sheets of each design and I know I will never get the chance to use them all, so I thought it would be nice to share them and let someone else create something wonderful with the papers.
That's it for now. I'll be back later today with the Christmas card I made for Simon. Until then, take care. xxx

No comments: