Sunday 22 October 2017

Dashing Through The Snow

Happy Sunday peeps!

Sorry I haven't posted in a couple of weeks, but Simon and I have been on a long awaited holiday to sunny Portugal. All I can say is that it was fantastic!

More to wintry and snowy places now with a cute little Christmas card.



What you need...

Stamps: Dashing (ST-15-33) - Avery Elle
Ink pad: Onyx Black - Versafine
Copics: B02 Robin's Egg Blue, BG49 Duck Blue, C1 Cool Gray 1, C2 Cool Gray 2, E57 Light Walnut, R14 Light Rouge, RV11 Pink, RV14 Begonia Pink, Y15 Cadmium Yellow, YG23 New Leaf
Fine liner: black

After stamping the car, I added a border with the black fine liner, then I stamped the sentiment in the top right corner. Another stamp, 'Laughing all the way' is included with the set, so I stamped that inside the card.

I think this stamp set is adorable and such fun.

I will sign off for now, thank you for stopping by and I will be back soon with another festive make.


1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the humour, a GREAT card.
Faith
x