Sunday 17 September 2017

Farm Photobomb

Hello lovelies, happy Sunday!

I'm back with a cheeky little card I made a while ago. I did it for a past issue of Crafts Beautiful showing the masking technique in my Master Class. It shows a group of farm animals having a photo taken with the naughty farmer photobombing the picture.

It uses stamps from one of my fave companies...Paper Smooches. 



Items needed...

Stamps: Green Acres; Alphadot - Paper Smooches
Alcohol markers: Copic
Ink pad: Onyx Black - Versafine
Masking sheets: Stamping Mask Paper - Inkadinkado
Card stock: white, pale blue

The masking technique makes the animals look like they are stood in a group. 

You do this by stamping your first image on your card, then stamp the image again onto masking paper and cut out. Make sure you cut close to the outline. Place this over the original stamped image and then stamp your next image so it overlaps the masking. When the masking is removed it will look like the second image is behind the first. 

You may need several masks depending on the design you want. This works great for foliage or flowers where you want a cluster.

Hope you like this fun little card. Thanks for stopping by, see you soon!


1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I did my first masking last week, so I REALLY appreciate the skill it took to make this little scene and I LOVE it.
Faith
x
PS you could enter into The Male Room challenge where masking is a required technique. http://themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2017/09/challenge-69-technique.html