Thursday 7 September 2017

Cherish Christmas

Good afternoon lovelies!

I'm back with my first Christmas card (I've actually been making Christmas cards for the magazines since about May, but this is my personal first).

I've just finished illustrating and designing a cute little snowman card for an upcoming issue of PaperCrafter, but I can't say anymore than that at the moment.

Anyhoo, onto this make. As usual I've kept the style clean and simple, this card has a kraft base with a simple bauble.



What you need...

Stamps: Winter Sparkle CL798 - Hero Arts
Card: kraft
Ink pad: Onyx Black - Versafine
Baker's twine: red
Gems: red
White gel pen

I think the simple colour base and image give this card a cosy, Scandi feel. Looking on the Internet, you can still get this gorgeous stamp set.

I do have a few crocheted items that I've recently completed, so I may post pictures of those in the near future. In the meantime I've selected out a few goodies to make some more Christmas cards.

Thank you for popping by. TTFN!


No comments: