Sunday 10 September 2017

Cath Kidston Inspired Blanket

Happy Sunday everyone!

I'm here with something a little bit different this time. 

I recently finished a beautiful Cath Kidston inspired blanket designed by the talented Sue Morgan. It is called Cathy Come Home.



You can purchase the pattern individually for £2.05 or buy the kit which includes all the wool and the pattern for £14.80. These are available from Get Knitted (click here to take you to the online store).

I purchased the kit. The blanket was a dream to make up, the pattern easy to follow and I thoroughly enjoyed doing the pom pom edging. There was plenty of wool in the kit and I have enough left over to maybe make a matching cushion. 

The blanket measures about 100cm x 100cm which is perfect for taking on camping/caravanning trips, in the car or just at home to cover your knees when it gets a bit chilly. I've been using it folded in half as a triangle for a shawl. The wool is so soft and cosy.

Why not pop over to Get Knitted and have a look? They have lots of other beautiful blankets to choose from. I think I might be tempted to get another.

Okay, so that is me for now. Thanks for popping in!


1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Catching up - your Xmas card is really lovely and so is this gorgeous blanket, love the edge and colours.
Faith
x