Sunday 24 July 2016

Hello

Happy Sunday lovely peeps!

I know I haven't been around blog land for a couple of weeks. I'm still busy with commissions, at this time of year we are even more busy as there is usually an extra issue to squeeze in. I've also been up to North Yorkshire for a few days to stay with my mum :o)

Here is another quick card made with a scrapbook collection. This one uses papers and items from the Spring Fling Collection by Pebbles.


Items needed...

Card stock: white
Die cuts: Spring Fling Cardstock & Vellum Shapes - Pebbles
Pearls: black

I adore this collection. It is just too cute. I love the mix of subtle colours and adorable images.

I hope you like this little make and I'll be back soon with another creation!

Thanks for popping by! x


2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So pretty, love the design.
Faith
x

Tracy Welham said...

Gorgeous, lovely colours. Creative Blessings, Tracy x