Saturday 4 June 2016

Sup?

Hi Peeps!

I'm back with another little make done on Kraft card. I'm really into Kraft card at the moment :o)

This is a cute little card with an adorable monster from a Paper Smooches set. I've used this chap on quite a few of my cards in the past.



Items needed...

Stamps: Falling For You; Slang Gang; Shadows - Paper Smooches
Card stock: Kraft
Gel pens: black, white
Promarker: Marine
Ink pad: Onyx Black; Smokey Gray - Versafine

Isn't he adorable? I drew the border around the card and then coloured it in with black and white gel pens. I also highlighted his eyes, horns and tooth with the white pen.

I hope you like my little monster card, I'll be back soon with another make. Thanks for stopping by - ttfn!


3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love your border and your monster.
Faith
x

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

I love that monster, too and he looks smashing on Kraft!Enjoy your Sunday, Colette!

Tracy Welham said...

Cute monster, great border too. Creative Blessings, Tracy x