Friday 5 February 2016

You Make My Heart Soar - Cricut® Explore Air

Hello my lovelies!

Wow! Friday already. 

Today I would like to share with you another little card that I created using the Cricut® Explore Air.



Items needed...

Digital die images: Create a Critter Heart (#M3862D) - Cricut®
Card stock: aqua, black, bright pink, white
Glitter card stock: white iridescent
Gems: clear
Adhesives

The Create a Critter cartridges are some of my favourites. They are so cute and are suitable for adults or children. They mix and match really well too. Don't forget, you don't have to buy the whole cartridge, you can purchase individual images.

The little cloud sentiment is one that I designed for a couple of projects in the January 2015 issue of Crafts Beautiful. The illustrations are still available for you download, print and colour. They feature a heart shaped balloon, clouds, flying heart and sentiments. Click here to take you to the download page. You will need to register, but it is quick, easy and free!

I might post the projects from that issue at a later date.

Thank you for stopping by! TTFN! xxx


No comments: