Sunday 21 February 2016

Paris!

Good afternoon lovelies!

I hope you are all well. Not so for me :o( 

I've been in bed since Wednesday afternoon with this horrible cold virus that has been going round and believe me, it is HORRIBLE. I really hope that you don't catch it.

Anyhoo, I am feeling much better, not quite 100%, but well enough to crawl out of my pit.

I was looking through some makes that PaperCrafter have been posting recently on Facebook and spotted the Paris scene card that I did for the last issue (#91).

It is such a bright, fresh and spring like card that I thought it would be lovely to share with you.


Items needed...


Dies: Xcut Shadow Box Die Parisian Street - docrafts®
Card stock: black, white, shades of aqua
Heart sentiment rub-on
Gems: clear
Adhesives

This lovely die set come with seven dies that you use individually or as many as you like. As a shadow box can be quite deep, instead of using foam pads I just used flat adhesive. You can of course use all sorts of colours in the one card, but I wanted to keep the aqua theme running throughout to give a nice, crisp clean card.

I hope you like my card and a big thank you for visiting! TTFN xx


1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love your card, pretty colour to use for scene.
Hope you are better.