Wednesday 23 December 2015

Cosy Christmas/Warm Winter Wishes

Afternoon my peeps!

This will probably be the last post before the 'big day' so I wanted to visit a blast from a Christmas past to wish you all a Cosy and Warm Christmas!

These two cards featured in the October 2014 issue of Crafts Beautiful and combine the use of lovely ice-cream colours mixed with lush chocolate brown, a perfect combination to remind you of hot chocolate, cuddly mittens and snuggly jumpers. The designs are created using simple piecing techniques with subtle shading around the edges.

Without further ado here are the little cuties...



All the items needed and full instructions can be found on the Crafts Beautiful website along with the downloadable templates. Click here to take you to the project page.

I hope you like theses cute little makes. 

Have a wonderful, healthy and peaceful Christmas and I'll be back soon. xxx

post signature

1 comment:

KT Fit Kitty said...

I love them, Colette! Especially the cocoa mug! I just downloaded the templates - thank you for sharing! Wishing you the happiest of holidays!