Tuesday 17 November 2015

Very Merry Houses

Good heevnin' peepsicles!

Recently I had a set of three house themed Christmas cards in the Christmas Special issue of Crafts Beautiful. They feature my own illustrations of cute and quirky houses that are a dream to colour in.

In this post I'd like to show you the first one...



Items needed...

Very Merry Snow Houses digi stamp 
Card stock: aqua, white
Promarkers
Baker's twine: pink
Christmas tree charm
Adhesives

I think these colours work really well for a non-traditional coloured card, but they would look just as good in traditional colours or a monotone theme.

The beauty of these illustrations is that the sentiment is included on the image. You can leave it on or trim it off.

Here is the really good thing, this and the two other illustrations are free to download and print from the Crafts Beautiful website. It's quick and easy to register and there are tons of free papers, patterns and templates to download from current and back issues. Click here to take you to the Crafts Beautiful homepage.

I hope you like my quirky little card and I'll be back soon with another from the set.

Thank you for popping by! xx

post signature

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Your "quirky" card is beautiful, I love the colours you have used, different but so effective and I love the design.