Wednesday 13 May 2015

Sunshiny Day - Using Cricut® Explore

Good evenin' peeps!

I hope you all have had a good and productive day!

I recently made a bright and cheery card using the Explore. I adore these images, they are sooo adorable! 

Anyhoo! Here is the little card I created...



What you need...

Digital die image: Sun (#M45F4E), Rainy Day (#M438E8) - Simply Charmed Cartridge  - Cricut®
Font: Be Free - Creative Memories Be Young Cartridge - Cricut®
Card stock: black, bright yellow, grey, pale aqua, pink, white
Cricut® Vinyl - Midnight
Gems: clear, yellow
Adhesives

What you do...

Select the images and add to the Design Space.
Hide the raindrops from the cloud image. 
Cut out the sun in yellow, pink and black card and the cloud in white, pink and black card.
Add the sentiment and edit with the Creative Memories - Be Free font.
Cut out the sentiment in Midnight vinyl.
Cover an A6 white landscape blank with a slightly smaller piece of pale aqua card.
Assemble the sun and cloud and fix to the lower left.
Stick the sentiment just above the sun and cloud to the right.
Finish with a few gems.

Is this ultra cute or what? I'm sure this little card would cheer anyone up! I love the images on the Simply Charmed cartridge, the hard part is deciding which one to use.

I hope you like this little cutie. I'll be back soon with another make. Thanks for popping in - ttfn! x

post signature

2 comments:

Michelle J M said...

Hi Colette, thank you so much for becoming a follower of my blog, I have reciprocated. Just had a look at your cards and they are fabulous and fun! This one is so so cute. Michelle x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This would make anyone happy