Friday 1 May 2015

Cosmic Colours Challenge #12 - Winner and Top 3!

Good afternoon peeps!

Are you looking forward to the Bank Holiday weekend? Lots of crafting, baking and gardening for me :o) 

Simon is off all next week so it'll be lovely having him around. It's my birthday on Sunday and he's booked a lovely table for us at The Green Man in Rackheath. The food there is scrummy!

Now onto the important stuff, the Winner and Top 3 of last month's challenge. Thank you to all who entered, your crafty makes are wonderful and as usual it was very hard to pick the winner.

Enough of my waffling, the winner of  a £10.00 gift voucher from Polka Doodles is....#4 - Em!


Em's mini album is so beautiful. Congratulations! If you get in touch with me through my contact page I can arrange to get the Polka Doodles gift voucher sent to you. Don't forget to grab your 'Winner' badge for your blog :)

The Top 3 are...

#3 - Diane
#9 - Kym
#10 - KT Fit Kitty

Well done ladies. Make sure you grab your 'Top 3' badge for your blog :)

Thank you again for submitting your lovely creations, I really appreciate it. I'll be back soon with this month's challenge. Just a hint, it will be bright and sunny! x

post signature

2 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Thank you for the Top 3 pick, Colette! I am honoured! Congratulations to the winner and other picks! Looking forward to seeing your colours for May!

Diane said...

Wow...thank you so much for the Top 3 pick...I appreciate it so much!!! Congrats to the others as well!!