Monday 16 March 2015

Bunny Hole - Limited Runs/Incy Wincy

Hello there!

Did you all have a lovely weekend? It was Mother's Day here in the UK yesterday. I did tea and cake for Simon's mum (and dad). I made scrummy vanilla and raspberry cupcakes and we used my Royal Albert Old Country Roses tea set. Most of it was given to me by my nan, and some of it is older than little ol' me! (Not saying how old).

I also used my wonderful Cricut Explore to make some lovely little cupcake boxes so that mum and dad could take a cupcake home with them. In the sugar rush of eating the cupcakes I forgot to take pictures - oops!

Anyway, back onto business. This week at Incy Wincy we have two sponsors...





The lucky winners can get their mitts on some digis!

The challenge? This week it is a colour challenge and we have a gorgeous muted palette for you to work with.

Color Deer - Design Seeds®
Well, I was in a dilemma this week as I wanted to use both sponsors, so I did. 

In this post I will show the card I did for the DT with Bunny Hole by Limited Runs - this image is sooo cute (thanks Nikki!).



What you need...

Digi stamp: Bunny Hole - Limited Runs
Digital card stock: white - Craftwork Cards
Patterned papers: Classic Calico 6x6 Paper Pad - Studio Calico
Promarkers: Cinnamon, Fresh Meadow, Morning Mist, Peacock Green, Sandstone, Slate
Twine: parcel twine
Adhesives

What you do

Download, re-size and print out the image, colour in, cut out to fit a 7.5cm x 15cm top fold blank.
Fix a 4cm x 7.5cm piece of creamy tan spotty paper to the bottom. 
Fray a length of parcel twine and tie around the top of the paper.
Print out a sentiment, snip into a banner and add to the left of the spotty panel.

I think this image lends itself so well to the colour palette. It makes a change from the usual sugary pastel colours we normally use for Easter.

The Design Team have done wonders over at Incy Wincy, most of my teamies did a card from each sponsor, so there is lots to look at and much inspiration to be had!

I will be back later with my make using a Kenny K image. Be prepared, it's a good one!

Until then TTFN! xx

post signature

No comments: