Thursday 1 January 2015

Cosmic Colours #8 Challenge Winner & Top 3

Good evening my lovelies and a very Happy New Year!

I am excited to announce the winner of the Cosmic Colours Challenge #8. Drum roll please....

#11 - Indy!!!

Indy
Congratulations Indy! Contact me with your postal address and I'll get your goodies posted out to you. Don't forget to grab your winner's badge for your blog.

Okay, now for the Top 3!

#4 KT Fit Kitty
#10 Catchy Design
#2 Scrapper Myra

Well done Top 3! Make sure you grab your badge for your blog.

Thank you all so much for joining in. I do hope you will continue to submit all your gorgeous designs in future challenges.

TTFN! xx

post signature

7 comments:

Scrapper Myra said...

Thanks so much!

Radhika said...

Congrats to all Winners.. :)

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congratulations to Indy! Your card is adorable! I love the Newton's Nook bear! Thank you,Colette, for the Top 3 pick! I am honoured! Congrats to the other top picks! Happy New Year to all!

Deepti Stephens said...

Yay! Thank you so much and congrats to all the winners.. :)

Indy's Designs said...

Thank you so very much! This is one of my favorite cards!
Indy

Indy's Designs said...

Just got your email! THANK you so much for the gift certificate! Hoping to play with the new challenge!!
Debbie

Colette said...

You are more than welcome Indy. Look forward to seeing your challenge entry! x