Friday 1 August 2014

Cosmic Colours Challenge #3 Winner and Top 3!

Aft'noon chums!

Exciting stuff...I'm here with the Winner and Top 3 for the Cosmic Colours Challenge #3. It was so difficult to choose again, your entries were just stunning.

Gumball Brights - Design Seeds®
So without further ado do the winner is....
Carol
Carol!!!! Congratulations Carol. If you email me with your postal address I will get the goodies out to you asap and reply with the code for the winner badge.

I loved the way Carol used the swatch colours to look like streaks of paint coming from the paint brushes. The over stamping of the sentiment sits perfectly over the colours and the sequins add just that touch of bling.

Okay, now on to the Top 3. Again this was so difficult, but here are the three I've chosen...

Beth
Grandma Bonnie
Radhika
Beth
Grandma Bonnie
Radhika
Well done Beth, Grandma Bonnie and Radhika. Email me and I will send you the code for the 'Top 3' badge or you can copy the image from the side bar.

The Cosmic Colours Challenge #4 has now gone live and will end 11:55pm (GMT +1) 31st August 2014. Click here or click on the image in the sidebar to take you to the challenge.

Thank you so much to all who entered, I enjoyed looking at your beautiful creations. I do hope you will all have a go at #4, the colours are so summery and fresh. Don't forget to tell your crafty friends!

Toodle-pip for now. xx
post signature

4 comments:

Beth F. said...

Thank you for choosing my card to be among the top 3!

Radhika said...

Congrats to the winner n top 3 ! and thanks for choosing my entry among top 3 Colette :)

Carol Cel said...

Thanks so much, Colette. These were great colors. There were many terrific entries. I am happy I discovered your blog and challenge. I hope to play again soon.

Grandma Bonnie said...

How exciting to be in the top 3..Thank you so very much. Congrats to the winner and the other top 3 as well!