Monday 30 June 2014

Cosmic Colours Challenge #3

Hello there!

It's time for me to launch the Cosmic Colours Challenge #3!

Here is this month's colour swatch...

Gumball Brights - Design Seeds®

and here is my card using the colours...


I think the colours are so yummy and bright. The stamps I used are 'Bright Days' by Avery Elle and the inks are Cherry, Fizz - Avery Elle; Fresh Green, Cyan, Boysenberry - VersaColor.

The creator of the winning card will receive some craft goodies and also a code to display the Challenge Winner badge on their blog.

Three runner up cards will be chosen and they will get a code to display the Challenge Top 3! badge on their blog.

There is also a 'play along' badge that you can display on your blog. The code is in the sidebar.

This challenge will run until 31st July 2014 23:55 (GMT+1).


7 comments:

mags said...

Hi Colette, missed your last challenge as I was on holiday. Will certainly try and join in this month.
Mags
x

Calypso said...

Loved the color challength and happy to play along this month.

Radhika said...

lovely color swatch and the card is so beautiful :)

Karen Petitt said...

What a fabulous colour swatch and your card is gorgeous! Thank you for the challenge I enjoyed working with the colours very much Karen x

Colette said...

You're welcome Karen. You've done a gorgeous card. Thank you for your support in my new challenge 'venture'. I really appreciate it. Colette x

Beth F. said...

I love all the bold colors in this swatch! I am very happy that I was able to join again this month!

Colette said...

Thanks Beth, I'm pleased that you love the bold colours of this one :o) x