Sunday 1 June 2014

Cosmic Colours Challenge #1 - Winner & Top 3!


Good afternoon my lovely peeps!

After pottering around in the garden most of the day, I'm now sat at the patio table, under the parasol with a lovely glass of the ol' Pimms.

It has come around to the exciting moment that I announce the winner of my first Cosmic Colours Challenge. It was quite difficult to chose as all your entries were stunning! 

Design Seeds®
The winner is...Radhika! 

Congrats to you, I thought your use of the colours with the stencilling produced beautiful results. Email me your postal address and I will send some goodies to you and I will also email you back with the code so you can display the Challenge Winner badge on your blog.

Radhika
The top 3 are... 

Sherherazade
KT-Fit Kitty
Elly

Sherherazade
KT Fit Kitty
Elly
Well done all! If you email me I will send you the code for the Top 3 badge. If you haven't got a blog and uploaded your entry via an online photo editing service such as Flikr or Photoshop, I can send you the Top 3 badge image for you to put onto your photo album.

I know there weren't many entries and I understand that with it being the first challenge, but please keep entering and tell all your friends! I will be posting later today with Cosmic Colours Challenge #2.

Before I sign off, a big thank you to those who did enter, it really means a lot to me and I've really enjoyed looking at your blogs/photos to see your beautiful creations.

Ta ta for now :o)

post signature

                       

4 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Thank you for the Top 3 pick! Congrats to the winner and other top picks! Beautiful cards, ladies!

Berina RGA said...

congrats to the winners... hopefully I'll participate in this month's contest...
-Berina
Moxie Craftie

Radhika said...

Thank you so much Colette for choosing my card am so soo happy.. :D and Congrats to all top 3 :)

lucretia said...

Thank you for choosing one of my cards as a runner up. Bit busy this month, so I probably won't enter the next one.