Thursday 5 June 2014

Awesome Chemistry - Crafts Beautiful July 2014 Issue

Good afternoon my peepsicles!

Have you got your copy of the current issue of Crafts Beautiful? As you may know, I'm a regular contributor to this fab mag and I was commissioned to do a witty anniversary set with the focus on paper piecing. I'd like to share with you one of my projects in this issue.



Ta da! Are they cute or what?? The papers I used are from the #Summer Collection by American Crafts. You can still find these papers on the internet, but any bright, bold papers would work just as well. The instructions and templates can be found in the magazine so you can create this cutey. 

The templates are available to download from www.craftsbeautiful.com. Just remember you need to join to download templates, but it is quick, easy and free! You can also download beautiful, free papers to print and use in your projects.

As usual, the magazine is jam packed with gorgeous projects, tutorials, ideas, tips, giveaways and so much more. I'm loving the project on making new clothes for the dolly that was featured in the October 2013 issue (the template is still available to download). I think my niece would love this dolly, I will have to have a go at making her.

This month you get a free Russian nesting doll kit. It contains everything you need to make three cute dolls. If you decide to subscribe to Crafts Beautiful, you will receive the Twilight Butterflies Luxury Card Collection as a subscription gift (UK Direct Debit offer only), it's delivered free and you also save on the cover price. It would make a perfect pressie for a crafty loved one - or even treat yourself!!

Okay, I'm going to sign off for now (I have a PaperCrafter commission to finish). I will be back soon with the other card in this cute set. 

Don't forget to enter the Cosmic Colours Challenge #2! Click here to see the colour swatch, my take on it and how to enter.

Thanks for popping by :o)

post signature



5 comments:

Berina RGA said...

beautiful card...
Berina
Moxie Craftie

Radhika said...

Wow!! Love the card Colette..they are cute really lovely chemistry :D

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Colette and I am sure your niece would love the dolly, she has shot up lately, can't believe how tall she has got :)
Hugs
Dawn x

lucretia said...

What a brilliant idea! Lots of possibilities with this for my science mad family too. Thanks for the inspiration.

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful card.
Gr Elly