Tuesday 15 October 2013

Scotty Dog Christmas

Afternoon my lovelies!
I'm back with another quick Christmas card.
As in my last post, I'm using stickers from a lovely paper and accessories collection by Echo Park.
Here's a snapshot....




What you need...

Stickers: 'Tis The Season Element Stickers - Echo Park
Baker's twine - red
Pom-pom ribbon, white
Pearls: green

What you do...

Attach the Merry Christmas banner to the top left corner of a 12cm x 12cm white blank. Cut a length of the green stripe border and apply along the lower edge of the blank, approximately 1.5cm from the bottom.

Stick pom-pom ribbon underneath the border, then wrap twine around the blank and tie in a bow at the left.

Place the scotty dog motif above the stripe border on the right hand side. Finish with a couple of pearls.

I'm in love with this collection from Echo Park. I think the scotty dog is so cute.

I'm going to sign off now as the chickens are due a little treat of mixed corn.

Thanks for popping in and I'll see you soon.
xxx
post signature

3 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Adorable card.
Gr Elly

Unknown said...

Really cute Colette :)
Dawn x

Kelly-Anne said...

Absolutely exquisite, Colette!