Saturday 22 June 2013

PaperCrafter Issue 62

Good afternoon my lovelies!
 
Hope you are all enjoying your weekend so far.
 
Have you bought your copy of PaperCrafter yet? This issue is so scrummy. It has a circus/greatest show on earth/party feel to it with mouthwatering colours such as pink, turquoise and lime.


The kit that comes with the magazine includes the following:-
 
Gorgeous printed papers/vellum papers
Cherry and apple shaped blanks
Embellishments (including ribbon, wooden stars and gems)
MDF birdie
Decoupage tissue paper
Circus/show themed stamp set (10 stamps)
Card blanks and envelopes
Die cut chipboard motifs
Glue
Bonus patterned paper book
 
I really enjoyed working with this kit. The colours are so me. Here is a sneaky peek of some of my makes in this issue...

 
There are another four of my makes in this set, some with general greetings, such as 'hello' and another party themed card.
 
There is also a really good offer when you subscribe - a free lampshade kit and Kaisercraft papers. One of my fave items in the kit is the MDF birdie and floral tissue paper. It makes a stunning hanging decoration. 
 
Of course the magazine is bursting with lots of other wonderful projects, great ideas and inspiration, so why not treat yourself to a copy, grab a cuppa and sit outside in the garden and have a browse? Perfect.
 
That's all from me for now. I'll be back later with some of my makes from the current issue of Crafts Beautiful. Ta ta! xxxx

post signature

No comments: