Saturday 9 February 2013

Happy Spring

Aft'noon peepsicles!
I must apologise again for the lack of posts. The cold I got at the beginning of the week went to my chest and to say I've been feeling yukky is an understatement. I'm still not 100%, hence this is just a quickie.
I'd like to show you a sneeky peeky of one of the cards from my 7 Ways With Woodland Motifs feature in the current issue of Crafts Beautiful.



Check out the instructions and supplies needed for this and the other six cards in the March issue, out now. I may show another couple in a later post. I did a couple of cards with my own illustrations. You can download the illustrations of my fox and badger from the Crafts Beautiful website.

Before I sign off, I just want to say hello to all my lovely new followers and thank you all who are joining in my blog candy giveaways :) You are really a great bunch of fab peeps! Until next time...xxx

6 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Lovely spring card Colette.
Gr Elly

Unknown said...

Another fabulous card Colette, hope you are soon feeling better
Hugs
Dawn x

UTs Hobby Time said...

Card looks so cute. Love the design of it too.
Glad you feel better now.
Happy Weekend.

Sonia said...

Gorgeous card Colette,I love your fresh style^_^
Big hug,
Sonia

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

This is so beautiful, I love the vibrant colours and the mushrooms and the owl are so sweet
Lindsay xx

lucretia said...

Great card - I love woodland animals