Wednesday 16 January 2013

Dad's Tash!

H'afternoon chums!

Hope you are all fit and well on this Wednesday afternoon. I'm sitting here with a nice hot coffee, mmm. Lovely!

Today I would like to show you a card I have made for my Dad. It's his birthday on the 26th. He doesn't have a 'tash', but he used to years ago. I got him a set of freshly wrapped assorted style tashes as a daft silly present for Christmas, so I thought I would follow it up with a tash themed card for his birthday.

Here goes:)



What you need...

Dies: Mustaches (QuicKutz) - Lifestyle Crafts
Paper: My Favorite Things 6 x 6 Designer Paper Pad - My Mind's Eye
Card stock: white, black, greys, browns
Adhesives

What you do...

Cover a top fold 11cm x 14cm blank with mustache paper. Attach a 6.5cm x 12cm panel of white card down the centre.

Die cut the mustaches in shades of brown, grey and black card and fix to the white panel. Print the sentiment onto white card, trim into a banner, mount onto grey card and trim again. Adhere centrally to the bottom of the white panel. Ta da!

There you have a quick and amusing card to give to the man in your life...or one of them anyway - ahem! I just love these dies and I bought the paper pad just because it had tashes in it!

Okay, I'm going now, enjoy the rest of your day. Thanks for dropping by.xxx


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Brilliant Colette! I am sure your dad will love his card :)
Hugs
Dawn x

lucretia said...

That's a great card.