Sunday 26 August 2012

Rudolph Card

Aft'noon peeps!

It's a bit breezy here today in Norfolk, but there is blue sky out there. We had a terrific thunderstorm last evening, it went on for ages too.

Amongst the thunder and rain, I made another Christmas card. I have had this Rudolph stamp for a few years now and I love it. So in my usual style I kept the card clean and simple.


The stamp is Whimsy Rudolph by Magenta (code 37234.H) and is still available.



The spotty card is Black & Kraft Mini Dot Reverse by Canvas Corp. Other supplies used were an A6 kraft blank, red bakers twine, a red button, a rub-on sentiment by Studio G, and a couple of red gems by Bo Bunny. Black Versfine ink and clear embossing powder were used for the image and I coloured it in with Promarkers.

The beauty of this stamp is that Rudolph doesn't have a nose! In the past I have given him one with a gem (as above), a blob of red Stickles glitter glue or a red brad.

This card somehow gives me thoughts of a big mug of cocoa on a cold chilly day!

Hope you like and thanks for popping by.

Colette xx

1 comment:

Heike said...

This Rudolph card just puts a smile onto your face. And the clean and straight forward style is also great for larger numbers of Christmas cards.

And I hope you will share with us what are you doing with your smash book.

Take care, Heike xx