Tuesday 29 May 2012

Crafts Beautiful July 2012

Aft'noon peeps!

After a glorious few days, the sun has gone! Boo hoo! I know the gardens want some much needed rain, but it was lovely whilst it lasted, and I got so much done. BUT I did get caught out when I was linseed oiling the patio furniture, the word lobster comes to mind!

I'm not a sun bather, even though I have black hair, I have pale skin and eyes, so I tend to burn easy. Freckles tend to come out and have a wild party all over my face. Usually I'm very careful when out in the sun, but Mr Sneaky got me on Saturday, grrr!

Anyhoo! Here are my projects from the July issue of Crafts Beautiful - out now.








I noticed there wasn't a picture of the 'I love u' card, so I've taken a pic of it and a couple of close ups on certain elements.







I also did three cards that you can do using the free papers. The papers are really bright and cheerful, perfect for summer birthdays!




Did you know you can download more of these papers from the Crafts Beautiful website? Plus there are loads of other downloads, papers and projects! For more crafting ideas visit Crafts Beautiful 

I'm loving Zoe Pierson's scrummy ice cream cards in the Cut Out & Keep section on page 31 and Corinne Bradd's cut crotchet cup cakes on page 104 & 105.

That's all I have time for at the mo, got loads of cards to do. Ideas keep popping in my head, then they pop out again. Weird!

I'll be posting back soon with some more makes, promise!!!

Colette xx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Colette, sorry to hear you have not had any sunshine today, it's been lovely over here in North Yorkshire although it took it's time getting out! I think it is due to break for us tomorrow so it will be back to the winter woollies I guess :) I love your projects in the July CB they are definitely my colours! I am also chuffed to bits with the free Debbie Moore cd too, it's just packed with fabulous papers and toppers.
Hope you are well and not suffering too much with the sunburn!
Lots of hugs
Dawn xxx

Colette said...

Hi Dawn! Pleased you love the projects and colours! Thank you! The sun came back again yesterday, but he's gone again today:( The sunburn is a lot better, peeling a bit now..eughhhh!

Hugs back

Colette xx